A Nice Lot of Pens - Parker, Pentel, Etc., One Price - With a Free Bonus

  • From: PoohcornerPens@xxxxxxx
  • To: pens@xxxxxxxx, fptalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 01:36:54 EDT

I have a building project working and concrete  coming this weekend. I need
a few dollars to round out paying for the  mess.

I dug through and found a lot of fairly nice pens, mostly low end,  but a
few nice pens for the price of the lot. They are all good for writing and
provide very good value. No boxes, etc., except as described.

As a bonus  I'll send you an Osmiroid calligraphy pen, with a busted piston
shaft but with a  very nice stub Osmiroid manifold nib.

One price for the lot. Don't ask me  to break it up. It's a bargain,
believe me. I'd place the value of the pens  individually at well over $250.

I'm asking only $150 for the lot  including shipping in the USA. I'll ship
overseas for an additional  $8.

Thanks for looking! First email that says "I want it" has the  lot.
Jim
poohcornerpens@xxxxxxx

1. Black Estie with 9668 nib. New  sac, good imprint, a bit above average
condition. Cap and barrel jewels in good  shape. No deep scratches.
Worth about $35 by my estimation.

2. A  Pentel "Excaliber" roller ball pen with a new cartridge inserted and
4  additional cartridges.
Worth about $25

3. A "no name" cartridge pen  from China. Blue enamel over brass; nice
weight and a good writer. C/C filled.  No converter supplied but would use most
generic converters. Has a medium  two-tone German stainless steel nib.
Worth about $25

4. Parker Sonnet.  Pretty much a new pen. Comes with converter and some
cartridges. Green/black  pearl finish, gold appointments. Broad 18k gold nib.
Retails for $125 and  found on Internet for about $75 or so.

5. Pelikan school pen. Purplish  color. C/C pen. No converters or
cartridges supplied. Fine stainless steel  nib.
I'd place about a $15 value on this one.

6. Last but not least, a  Jinhas X-450 in beautiful blue. 18K gold plated
medium nib. C/C filled supplied  with cartridge.
Retails for $75 or so.

in the Subject field. The email that you then receive MUST be replied to per
instructions to complete the process.