[fpateachers] Re: Message submitted to 'fpateachers'

  • From: "David Sandquist" <davidsandquist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jtrottier@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:51:50 -0800

It does indeed, John, although our numbers have dwindled and very few people respond to the posts, although they tell me they read them. I think your email address changed so your post was redirect to me as the mail list moderator. I have resubscribed you to the list so future posts will go out directly to the list.

Any way. Its good to hear from you. How's the ticker? I do hope everything is alright and things are improving health wise. Back to work yet? How's the family? My girls are getting big. Sonya is almost 3 already. Erika is 16 months, but not talking yet. She understands everything we say, and will respond to a request like "get your blanket," or "do you want to go to bed?" (to which she will often nod and walk off to the bedroom and stand beside the crib), yet she still speaks in baby gibberish. Sonya was already speaking in multi-word sentences by this age. Go figure. I am, of course, very busy with my position in Langley at the Fine Arts school. I get to see Dena quite often as she is part time here on Fridays and often subs the other days. I haven't heard from Chad, who supposedly teaches at Poppy, but who does not return emails or phone calls. Report cards are coming up quickly and I have a ton of marking, so I will sign off. Please give us a full update.

David Sandquist

To: fpateachers-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Message submitted to 'fpateachers'
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:46:58 -0500 (EST)

This message was received for a list you are a moderator on, and
was marked for moderation due to the following reason:
Non-member submission to closed-post list.

To approve this message and have it go out on the list, forward this to
fpateachers-repost@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you wish to decline the post, change the 'apppost' below to 'delpost'.
If you wish to edit the post, change it to 'modpost' and edit the message
as needed - not all mail programs will work with modpost.

DO NOT DELETE THE FOLLOWING LINE.  Ecartis needs it.
// apppost 3E52D402:6A3E.1:scngrnpuref

From jtrottier@xxxxxxxxx Tue Feb 18 19:46:58 2003
From: "John Trottier" <jtrottier@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <fpateachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: SFU Practicum People
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 16:46:39 -0800

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2D76D.4F36E540

Does this email still work?=20
-
J. Trottier

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2D76D.4F36E540 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does this email still =
work?&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>J. Trottier</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0015_01C2D76D.4F36E540--

// eompost 3E52D402:6A3E.1:scngrnpuref