[fpateachers] Hello there!

  • From: "Sarah Hoye" <shoye@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fpateachers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:04:14 -0400

Hi everyone,

I hope all is well. Thanks again, Dave, for keeping us in touch!

This school year has been a busy one, although not like last year when I was
a classroom teacher for grades 6/7 French Immersion in Richmond and working
50-70 hours per week! I'm really enjoying this school year and have time to
live a life outside work!

Since January I have a part time position at a small private ESL school
called Vancouver Formosa Academy. I am teaching art and loving it! My class
sizes are tiny (biggest is 9) and my students are terrific. The rest of the
week is filled with TOC work from Grade 1 through to Grade 12 (Richmond and
Burnaby School Districts). I am looking forward to having my own classroom
one day.

I also work with York House School as a TOC and will be a chaperone for
three trips this spring: Two trips to Manning Park and one trip to Paris
(lots of art galleries). I'm very excited these .... croissants, pain au
chocolat, les fromages .....

Life is good and I hope this finds you well,
Cheers,
Sarah Hoye