[foxboro] spam

  • From: <duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:44:06 -0400

Folks,

I received a business "pitch" after making a posting here on this
foxboro list. While by and of itself, pitches like this shouldn't
disturb me that much, but this one does, as it comes from a lurker on
the list.

Has anyone received similar targeted spam that you can pinpoint to your
participation on this list? By targeted spam, I don't mean your
garden-variety spams, but one that's specific to process automation. I'd
appreciate hearing from you OFF-LIST.

Thanks!

Duc

--=20