[foxboro] some help with FBM problems

  • From: oswald gomez <oswaldgomez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:06:31 +0100 (CET)

Hi list,

Checking the SysMgm I noticed I've got a problem with two of my FBMs, so

the FBM's status windows has this:

FBM 1

DIAG STATUS 1 4

DIAG STATUS 2 8

DIAG STATUS 3 7

DIAG STATUS 4 0

FBM STATUS 4

FBM 2

DIAG STATUS 1 4

DIAG STATUS 2 1

DIAG STATUS 3 0

DIAG STATUS 4 0

FBM STATUS 4

Any idea what the problem might be. Now the extrange part of this is that

only one of the instruments connected to the FBM 1 has the problem. I mean

the point 1, but I already checked the transmitter and it's not out of

range or something like that.