[foxboro] screens configuration

  • From: oswald gomez <oswaldgomez@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:30:08 +0100 (CET)

Hi list,

I was wondering if someone could give a hand to configure a couple of screens
to work witn only one trackball or mouse.

 I know there's a file : /usr/fox/wp/data/wp51_glbls, wich I could actually
edit to modify the global variables of the system but I don't know if that
will work in this particular case.

Thanks a lot