Re: [foxboro] using remote displays on P91

  • From: "Kevin Fitzgerrell" <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:56:43 +0900

Alex,

It looks like the TSCALs license J0201CF (in fact all of the J0201
part numbers) are not fully functional in www.buyautomation.com

When I search for J0201CF (or J0201) it finds no parts.  When I search
for J020, it finds lots of parts but they stop at J0200.

If I type J0201CF in the configure window it locates correct info for
J0201CF and brings up the configurator, but if I add to cart it is
added at $0.00 and shows an error icon.  Clicking on the icon shows
text:  Item 'J0201CF' Product J0201CF was not found in the database.

Cheers,

Kevin