Re: [foxboro] installing OPC server

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P \(IPS\)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:12:19 -0400

I suspect that if you stop and restart AIM*Historian that it will work
with the new AIM*API.

As for upgrading the Historian, you have to follow the procedures in the
manual and you need to obtain the latest Historian by following the
normal procedures (contact Field Service or your Account
Representative).

Regards,
=20
Alex Johnson