Re: [foxboro] how to convert script to a service on AW70

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 01:25:39 -0500

You could schedule it with the 'at' command if you simply need the script to
run periodically.

Alex Johnson
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.