Re: [foxboro] flat screens on AW51 / WP51

  • From: "MIKE KINCH" <MIKE.KINCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tplumb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 07:41:03 +1100

I have 6 - 19" LCD Dell with AW51B and WP51Ds. No problem

Mike Kinch
Control Systems Engineer
Malabar STP
Australia

>>> tplumb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 3/02/05 6:43:18 am >>>
We started getting the NEC 2080 flavors with new and upgraded I/A
stations.  We've had two fail within the manufacturer warrantee period.

Pretty bad record considering the price.  We now buy CTL flat panels
now.

>>> rburnham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 2/2/2005 9:52:04 AM >>>
NEC LCD2080UX+ are nice, have them on 51D's