Re: [foxboro] dmcfg file

  • From: "Grace, Kathy" <kgrace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:19:06 -0500

Yes a reboot is required.

-----Original Message-----
From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of IQUEIROLOO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 8:06 AM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [foxboro] dmcfg file

Hi list,

Do I have to reboot the station when changing the dmcfg file?. I think =
that would there something to avoid reboot and the changes have taken.

Regards,

Ignacio Queirolo Olivera
Repsol YPF
Tel: +54 221 429-8400 ext. 26481
Fax: +54 221 429-8400 ext. 26272
mailto:iqueiroloo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

AVISO LEGAL:
Esta informaci=F3n es privada y confidencial y est=E1 dirigida =
=FAnicamente a su destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original =
de este mensaje y por este medio pudo acceder a dicha informaci=F3n por =
favor elimine el mensaje. La distribuci=F3n o copia de este mensaje =
est=E1 estrictamente prohibida. Esta comunicaci=F3n es s=F3lo para =
prop=F3sitos de informaci=F3n y no debe ser considerada como propuesta, =
aceptaci=F3n ni como una declaraci=F3n de voluntad oficial de REPSOL YPF =
S.A. y/o subsidiarias y/o afiliadas. La transmisi=F3n de e-mails no =
garantiza que el correo electr=F3nico sea seguro o libre de error. Por =
consiguiente, no manifestamos que esta informaci=F3n sea completa o =
precisa. Toda informaci=F3n est=E1 sujeta a alterarse sin previo aviso.=20

This information is private and confidential and intended for the =
recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient of this message =
you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or =
copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is =
for information purposes only and shall not be regarded neither as a =
proposal, acceptance nor as a statement of will or official statement =
from REPSOL YPF S.A. and/or subsidiaries and/or affiliates. Email =
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, =
we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it =
should not be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change =
without notice.