Re: [foxboro] displays access

  • From: "Jim Mowrey" <jmowrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:40:38 -0500

Take the select button access out of the environment files for the
operators.  On DM, this is in /usr/fox/sys/Change_Env files.  Edit out the
"Select "dmcmd stddisp" " entries from the INitial and operator
environments, and watch out for the "keep" buttons which would maintain
access to the Select page.

In FoxView, these same files are in /opt/fox/env or /opt/customer/env.

Jim Mowrey