Re: [foxboro] disabling sets

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:59:40 -0400

Well now it is getting complicated. I have never done this specific task but
you might try some commands from the .profile script.

# So we need to determine what signal to trap on

#

SIG_PATH=/usr/include/sys/signal.h

SIGUSR1=`grep SIGUSR1 $SIG_PATH | awk '{ printf ( "%s", $3 ) }'`

REM_STATION=`who am i| awk '{print $6}' | tr -d "()"`

DISPLAY=$REM_STATION:0 ; export DISPLAY

Then try an omget of the "DISPLAYDMNAME" or similar syntax.

Sorry I can't help you further.

Terry