Re: [foxboro] connecting to CP

  • From: "Tom Lorenz" <Tom.Lorenz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 14:00:00 -0500

I can understand why re-booting a CP would be a problem, but why would
re-booting a host AW be a problem?

|         |           Ken.E.Moore@nstar|
|         |           ch.com           |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           10/03/2003 12:15 |
|         |           foxboro          |

  |       To:       foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                 |
  |       cc:       (bcc: Tom Lorenz/Coated & SC Papers/IPAPER)
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  Re: [foxboro] connecting to CP

I'm pretty sure rebooting the host would cure my problem, but
that isn't an option.  Rebooting while the plant is in production is
only for extreme circumstances.

thanks,

Ken

"Brian Long" <blong@xxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 10/03/2003 11:37:03 AM

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:    Re: [foxboro] connecting to CP

Try rebooting the CP's host AW or the AW that runs CSA.  That ususally
works
for me.