Re: [foxboro] Windsnows Question

  • From: "Balmer, Robert D." <Robert_Balmer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 11:38:31 -0700

Russ
Your thought gave my inner kind and lovable self an idea. Buy those fake USB
thumb drives with a small transmitter and have all un authorized personnel and
quest wear a "security" bracelet.
If the transmitter and bracelet get within 3 inches of each other the bracelet
emits a 4800V discharge, marking the errant  individual for life. And I wonder
why they keep sending me to charm school.
To all that have sent ideas Thank You
Bob