Re: [foxboro] Weidmuller Interface Modules

  • From: "James Hyde" <james.hyde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 19:38:26 -0500

Jeff,

Documentation should be in your inbox.

Regards,
James Hyde

-----Original Message-----
From: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ellis, Jeff
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 4:04 PM
To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [foxboro] Weidmuller Interface Modules

I am having problems finding any documentation on the Weidmuller
interface modules (termination assemblies for the old 100 series fbms).
Does anyone have the pinout specifications and/or electrical diagrams
for the FBM10/15 and FBM 08/13 Weidmuller modules? (Weidmuller Catalog #
996791 & 998158)    Specifically which pins goes to which I/A point.
Yeah, I could ring it out with a meter but I would like to get the
actual documentation if possible.  Looked on the new Invensys website
with no avail...  I've briefly looked on the Weidmuller website as
well...no help from those guys either.

Thanks,

Jeff Ellis

PREMIER System Integrators