Re: [foxboro] Utility submissions re-visited.

  • From: duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 14:33:42 -0400

At 11:03 AM 10/12/01 -0500, David Johnson wrote:

>This is in reference to Cassandra Submissions, etc.
>
>I think that I must take the blame for Cassandra submissions not being
>handled well.  Although they ultimately need to go to Duc for posting,
>that's not really what I had in mind when I envisioned this project.

<... description of much work involved snipped ...>

In that case, do you think another list, something like foxboro-workers, is
needed? I would think it's better to segregate the traffic so as not to
overwhelm the casual list subscribers, and it will help to remain on-topic.

I have no problem maintaining two lists, but if there is anyone who wants to
share in the fun, talk to me, off-list.

Duc

http://www.messagelabs.com/stats.asp