Re: [foxboro] Trend Update Crashes FV 10.2.2

  • From: "Pulas, Philip" <Philip.G.Pulas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:02:17 -0700

Thanks for the info.  Our problem is also intermittent, though I never tried it
with just FV10.2.2 installed.  I first tried it a couple times with QF1013909
installed with FV10.2.2 so that using the Online Trend Configurator did not
freeze the workstation for about 15 seconds, but that may not have been enough
times to encounter the problem, as it did not occur then.

We also have the same problem trying to invoke an RDP session to our P91, where
it can potentially take up ten or more tries before the connection finally
works.  It has happened with I/A v8.1 Server 2003 and both FV10.0.1 and FV10.2
and now with I/A v8.2 Server 2003 and FV10.2.  I am assuming, maybe
incorrectly, that this is a Microsoft problem.  However, I have never had a
problem invoking an RDP session to a P92, I/A v8.0-v8.3 and FV10.x.

Thanks,
Philip Pulas
Tesoro, Golden Eagle Refinery
Martinez, CA