Re: [foxboro] Top five reasons no windows users on the mail list list

  • From: Troy L Brazell <tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 08:02:33 -0600

Ya got a love it!!!
Right wrong or indifferent "that's funny and I don't care how you are"
(Larry the Cable Guy for the non-rednecks out there)
Thanks David for putting a smile on these tired lips and burnt out brain.

Troy L. Brazell
Duke Energy Field Services
Sr. Process Control Analyst
ISA CCST
Phone (405) 263 4810 ext. 24
Cell    (806) 898 4340

Okarche C&M
Route 4 P.O. Box 40
Okarche, OK. 73762

                      "Joseph M.

                      Riccardi"                To:
<foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx        cc:

                      m>                       Subject:  Re: [foxboro] Top five
reasons no windows users on the mail list list
                      Sent by:

                      foxboro-bounce@fr

                      eelists.org

                      02/01/2005 08:43

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      foxboro

Folks,

I hope I am not out of line, but felt it was important to note that I do
not
stay with this list solely for its technical content; but for the humor.
These types of responses sometimes get me through the day, and without
doubt
are "priceless".

I thank you ...  I needed it today ...

Joseph M. Riccardi
DCS Services - Industrial Process Controls

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A.
Adams