Re: [foxboro] Timer Question

  • From: "Kevin Fitzgerrell" <fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 11:30:04 +0900

Ken,

Sorry, I missed your point before.

Does this mean that TIM blocks are processed in an extended BPC while
other blocks in the same overloaded CP may be processed in an overrun?
 My understanding was that in a control station, all blocks were
processed without exception, the BPC overrunning to allow that.  Seems
a bit odd if the TIM blocks are treated differently, as that could
change the normal compound/block processing order.

Which manual was that quote from?

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell