Re: [foxboro] Timer Question

  • From: Kevin_Fitzgerrell@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 06:47:05 +0900

Ken,

While the TIM blocks are always processed, the next cycle is delayed if
overloaded.  The timing on the TIM blocks depends on each block
executing in it's scheduled slot.  So, although the TIM blocks are
always executed, the extra overrun slots in between the normal block
execution slots affects the timing.  This also affects ACCUM blocks and
I believe CALC block timing (DON, DOFF, etc).

Kevin