Re: [foxboro] Talk about old annunciator keyboards on an old UNIX system...

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:10:54 -0400

Joe,
If I was sitting at my desk in front of a Wondoz machine, I'd telnet to the
station and run a unix2dos command on the files and give them a .txt extention,
then ftp them to my Windoz and open the file with Excel or some tool like that
and then sort the C:B.P column where the duplicate should stick out. But to be
honest, I have not done this for a few years so the term "easily" may be more
in my mind than in fact.

Terry