Re: [foxboro] Talk about old annunciator keyboards on an old UNIX system...

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 09:04:05 -0400

Terry,

Thanks for the reminder; I did not even think about the source AW file I
copied from (it's always a shocker how easily we lose sight of the forest
for the trees).  This is my next step.

Just curious, why do you say it is an "easy" check for duplicate names?
What tool are you suggesting that makes it easy?  I'm pushing for Foxray
here because that is one of its features but not sure what tool is available
in the meantime that would make that chore easy.

Thanks again.

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams