Re: [foxboro] Talk about old annunciator keyboards on an old UNIX system...

  • From: Dirk Pauwels <dirk.pauwels@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 07:52:09 +0000

Hi Joe,

I've had to replace some Panels and GCIO's over the years, usually they came
back up after they were replaced without reboots I think, but I do remember a
few cases where I couldn't get the GCIO online. The trick that worked for me
back then was to disconnect and reconnect the power plug from the GCIO during
the reboot cycle of the WP.

Rgds

Dirk