Re: [foxboro] Sys Def questions

  • From: "Lowell, Tim:" <tlowell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 10:33:31 -0700

Thanks, Russ.  I think that sounds about right.  So, is there a problem with
this?  Should I make a special effort to go back into SysDef and change all
the FBM's to NOTYET and re-commit?  Or can I just leave it the way it is?

Tim Lowell
Control Systems Engineer
Phillips Petroleum Company, Trainer Refinery
Phone:  610-364-8362
Fax:    610-364-8211
tlowell@xxxxxxxx