Re: [foxboro] Survey question said...

  • From: "MIKE KINCH" <MIKE.KINCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 11:46:11 +1100

Well done

Mike Kinch

>>> fitzgerrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4/02/05 10:45:12 am >>>
UNIX bigots should see:
http://www.physd.amu.edu.pl/~nexus/jpg/unix.jpg
for an appropriate tattoo.

Regards,

Kevin FitzGerrell
Systems Engineer
Foxboro New Zealand
+64 9 573 7690

Quoting Troy L Brazell <tlbrazell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> [...]
> Okarche, OK. 73762
>

>  "Blunier, Mark"
>  <Mark.Blunier@avent To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>  inerei.com> cc:
>  Sent by: Subject: Re: [foxboro] Survey question said...
>  foxboro-bounce@free
>  lists.org
>

>  02/03/2005 12:39 PM
>  Please respond to
>  foxboro
>

> =20
> > Alex Johnson
> > I have a question or two for the group:
> >=20
> > 1) Is the list an appropriate vehicle for IPS to post survey=20
> > opportunities?
> > 2) Is the list an appropriate vehicle for IPS to post survey=20
> > questions?
>
> It is at least as appropriate as the requests for survey that I
> get from someone that tells me they are running a survey on
> behalf of Foxboro (because I had recently accessed their website).
> While I usually get them after I access Foxboros website, I will
> not answer questions about Foxboro to someone that tells me they
> represent Foxboro when I can't verify they do. If Foxboro wants
> to question me privately, they should do it from a Foxboro address.
>
> If Foxboro wants public opinions from the Unix Bigots (at least
that's
> =
> how
> the Foxboro sales people have referred to the people that read this
> list, and people like me that are against putting in non unix
systems)
> this forum seems fine, as does your solitation for people to be
> added to a survey list.
>
> Mark
>

> > 3) Would anyone like to participate in surveys? If so, please=20
> > send me (OFF
> > LIST!) the following information:
> > a) Your name
> > b) Your address
> > c) Your phone number
> > d) Your fax number
> > e) Your e-mail address
> > f) Your company name
> > g) Your industry
> >=20
> > Don't know that I'll actually have surveys to submit, but I'm
> curious.
> >=20
> > Regards,
> >=20
> > Alex Johnson
> > Invensys Process Systems
> > Invensys Systems, Inc.
> > 10707 Haddington
> > Houston, TX 77063
> > 713.722.2859 (voice)
> > 713.722.2700 (switchboard)
> > 713.932.0222 (fax)
> > ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >=20
> > =20
> >=20
> > =20
> > =20
> > Invensys Process
> > Systems (formerly The Foxboro Company). Use the info you=20

Process
> Systems (formerly The Foxboro Company). Use the info you obtain here
at
> your own risks. Read
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/disclaimer.html

This message has been scanned by MailSweeper.

Level 2 mandatory water restrictions in Sydney, Blue Mountains and the
Illawarra - $220 fines. No sprinklers or watering systems, no hosing of hard
surfaces including vehicles. Hose lawns and gardens only before 10am and after
4pm on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays. Permits required to fill new or
renovated pools above 10,000L. For more information visit
www.sydneywater.com.au
NOTICE: This email is confidential. If you are not the nominated recipient,
please immediately delete this email, destroy all copies, and inform the
sender. Sydney Water Corporation (Sydney Water) prohibits the unauthorised
copying or distribution of this email. This email does not necessarily express
the views of Sydney Water. Sydney Water does not warrant nor guarantee that
this email communication is free from errors, virus, interception or
interference.