Re: [foxboro] Super Duper Tools, was: IACC Product and Integratio n with existin g I/A tools

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:53:35 -0500

Re: That would make them compelling by default, wouldn't it?

The OS used by the application is one factor in whether something is
compelling or not.

As for being forced to the new OS because new applications are being built
for a different OS, if you like what you have, we are continuing to support
it.

Invensys Process Systems
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington