Re: [foxboro] Super Duper Tools, was: IACC Product and Integratio n with existin g I/A tool s

  • From: "Carter, Andrew" <acarter@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:24:27 -0500

Maybe I don't get outside my Region here in the SouthEast much, but I have
never heard this "UNIX bigot" term until seeing it posted here.  I think
long-time Foxboro employees take pride in the UNIX offering we have provided
over the years.

Andrew W. Carter

Invensys Process Systems
235 Quail Ridge Road