Re: [foxboro] Set BO01 from button

  • From: "Mark Dumond" <mdumond@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:49:01 -0500

You probably are asking about releasing BO01 for writing.  This allows =
the
output to be set by applications such as displays, sequence code, etc; =
in
addition to the Calc block code itself.

There is a CALC block command called "REL BO01" which will release the
output for writing from a display, even when the block is in Auto mode.  =

Also, there is a command "SEC BO01" which will re-secure the output so =
that
it can only be written from Calc block code (this is the default).

Mark Dumond
FeedForward, Inc.