Re: [foxboro] SPT / RSP tracking

  • From: Jason Wright <jpwright@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 17:32:31 -0700

Mike,

Sorry I don't have a better answer, but I tested the following calc with a PID
and it does what I think you need.

Regards,
Jason Wright
Invensys/Foxboro

where:
RI01 -> connected from .SPT of controller
RI02 -> desired RSP when machine is down
BI01 -> LR set by logic
RO01 -> connected to .RSP of controller
BO01 -> connected to .LR of controller

STEP01 BII 33  ; Initialize block if first use
STEP02 IN M01 ; Previous LR command
STEP03 IN BI01 ; Current LR command
STEP04 SUB  ; Compare
STEP05 BIZ 7  ; If same, do nothing
STEP06 GTO 10 ; If different, perform required action
STEP07 EXIT   ; exit

STEP10 IN BI01 ; LR command
STEP11 BIT 24; If Remote, go to remote logic

STEP13 NOP; Set-to-Local Logic
STEP14 IN M02 ; Stored SPT
STEP15 OUT RO01 ; RSP of controller
STEP16 IN RI01 ; Current SPT
STEP17 SUB  ; Compare
STEP18 BIZ 20 ; If same continue
STEP19 EXIT ; If not, exit
STEP20 STM M01 ; Store LR Command as previous (0)
STEP21 CLR BO01 ; Set LR to 0
STEP22 EXIT

STEP24 NOP; Set-to-Remote Logic
STEP25 STM M01; Store LR Command as previous
STEP26 IN RI01 ; Get SPT
STEP27 STM M02 ; Store to memory
STEP28 IN RI02 ; Get Desired RSP
STEP29 OUT RO01 ; Set RSP
STEP30 SET BO01; Set LR to 1
STEP31 EXIT

STEP33 NOP; Initialization logic
STEP34 IN ~BI01 ; Get inverse of LR command
STEP35 STM M01 ; Store as previous to force logic to run
STEP36 IN RI01 ; Get current SPT
STEP37 STM M02; Store as previous
STEP38 END