Re: [foxboro] Running Manual Cable Test - Automatically? - Nodebus slowdown - AIM configuration

  • From: "Hizamri Johari" <hizamri@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 09:24:20 +0800

Hi Jaime

We had nodebus slowdown a couple of year ago..

The wp foxview screen seems hanging when operator were changing the
screens..

The issue worsened during plant shutdown / trips due to flooded process
alarms..

We had Singapore TAC engineers cameby a couple of time..

Our nodebus slowdown was traced to the aim* configuration.. Most deltas were
too small ( << 1% of range ).... The nodebus was consumed by the AIM
updating activites..

After correcting the deltas ( = 1% of range ).. The nodebus issues was
resolved... Even during shutdowns/plantrips the nodebus seem to cope
gracefully..

God knows best..
Best Regards..
Hizamri