Re: [foxboro] Recovery of Old process data in FoxHistoryV2.x after new installation

  • From: "Perez, Claudio" <CPerez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:31:41 -0300

Using the XRebuild utility the index files are reconstructed from the files
found into active directories (those files listed in DBPATH). So coping
files to ...\pbk directory and running xrebuild must work. The xrebuild must
be ran with the historian stopped, and make a backup copy of yours indexes
files before to proceed.
Hope this can resolve your problem

Regards

     Claudio A. Perez