Re: [foxboro] RE : Communication problem b/w FBM231 & AB PLC

  • From: <Adam.Pemberton@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:08:35 +1000

There is a little confusion in the Foxboro documentation here. They
refer to the FDSI driver as a DH+ driver, but it is in fact a DF1
driver.

This is a little confusing and in fact down-right misleading. DH+ has a
half decent data rate - whereas DF1 reminds me of the old VAX days when
I would jump for joy if my home modem synched at 2400 baud - the
characters would positively wiz across the screen!!

Adam

LGL