Re: [foxboro] PASSWORD FOR FOXDRAW CHANGES

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P (IOM)" <Alex.Johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 07:19:59 -0600

You can also create a .pulldown in the config directory to require that a
particular access class is open before accessing the config directory. You
would then have an environment that opens that class and all the others will
close is.

You can also buy the smallest license of FoxCTS and get support for individual
users and specific environments for them. We don't charge by the workstation
for FoxCTS so if you aren't tracking CP changes, you can buy just the small
license. It also supports inactivity log outs.

Finally, if you buy FoxCTS you can track users to CP changes.

Invensys Operations Management
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041
+1 713 329 8472 (desk)