Re: [foxboro] (No Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 10:45:35 -0400

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

According PSS 21S-6D10 B4 (available on line)

Platform
PC running Windows NT 4.0 with Service Pack 5, or Windows 2000
AW70 running I/A Series software Version 4.3 or later

Source Data Servers
Application Workstations running I/A Series software Version 4.3 or later
AIM*Historian servers running AIM*AT software Version 3.1 or later
AIM-Supervisor systems running Common Clients software

Communication
TCP/IP connections to the data servers and to the
OPC Clients

Invensys
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77063
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html
<http://www.invensys.com/divisions/Archestra.html> .