Re: [foxboro] New topic: Gradual smurf all WP's

  • From: "tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx" <tjvandew@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 20:08:05 -0400

Rob,
        I'm curious to know if your Nodebus is using Nodebus extenders?  If so,
you may want to replace them with NCNI's.  This problem sounds a lot
like one we had that was caused by Nodebus extenders.  It is an inherent
problem with NBE's or FONBE's.  Also, what type of CP's and WP's are you
using?  Are you showing any Nodebus communication errors or faults in SMDH?

Tom VandeWater