Re: [foxboro] L02-1 Equipment questions. Was RCNI, NCNI, FO SWITC H

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:03:26 -0500

I never was a good speller.

Our switch vendor is Enterasys http://www.enterasys.com/home.html

The switch that I received when I bought my equipment was a SmartSwitch
2200. I believe that is what we are actually shipping.

Alex Johnson
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)
713.932.0222 (fax)
ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx
For the latest information on ArchestrA, go to
www.invensys.com/Archestra.html.