Re: [foxboro] ICCPRT from saveall file

  • From: "Cole, Dixon" <dixon.cole@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 23:06:59 -0400

Although it's a bit dated and entirely in Spanish, this little tool....
http://thecassandraproject.org/archive/wf2cae-3.0.2.zip

....will take various versions of savealls and spit out a ICCDRVR.TSK dump,
pretty durn close to a ICCPRT.

Some helpful translations:

Nombre del CP = name of CP
Plataforma = platform
Fuente = source
Destino = destination
Archivo = File
Auyda = Help
Convertir = Get'r'done

Pick "Save All" in the "Fuente" box and "ICC api" in the "Destino" box.

It's a tremendous tool - wish I could buy that guy a beer.

-Dixon