Re: [foxboro] IACC Product and Integration with existing I/A tools

  • From: "Douglas G. Lloyd" <DGLControls@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 17:05:02 +1100

Hi List,

IACC to ICC switching is not the problem; it's switching back to IACC and
re-synchronizing the databases.  IACC 2.0 has a d:/opt/fox/IACC/CoExistence
directory with a text file called IACC-CP.  This file lists all of the CPs
to be configured with IACC along with their host XP name and IP address.  It
IS possible (although probably not recommended) to switch CPs back and forth
from IACC to ICC by adding or deleting the line referencing the target CP,
saving the file, and waiting a few seconds for the Destinations.dat file to
automatically update.

Once the Destinations.dat file updates (sans the target CP), you can call up
ICC for that CP.  I've found this "feature" useful during early stages of
the IACC "learning curve" to see what is really going on with the
configuration...

Regards,

Doug Lloyd
DGL Controls