Re: [foxboro] IACC Product and Integration with existing I/A tools

  • From: "patrick Den Haese" <phaese@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:18:53 +0100

Try to give some answers:

1 :

As already mentioned on the list IACC is supported on 6.4 and up.
However it can coexist on the same node (even the same boot host (at 6.4)).
There is a possibility to create a file where you specify if you use
ICC/foxcae or IACC.
So certain CP's can be handled by IACC and some with ICC (if needed).
As far I can remember most CP's/ MG's and GW's are supported.
But IACC only runs on XP, can be an off-platform stations like Foxcae was.

2 + 3.

There is no possibility to go on the same CP with ICC and IACC( as mentioned
above).
A saveall can be imported in IACC (no unix format, but NT/XP format, can be
converted with foxcae tools).

4.

If started with IACC you should be using only this configurator (SFC 1.1 can
be integrated).

Regards,

Patrick

Patrick Den Haese