Re: [foxboro] I/A install on VM ware

  • From: <Scott.Eschak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:00:05 +0000

I should have been a little more specific. My intent for the Virtual Machine is
a offline test/training station just like Russ has mentioned below.

I'm just trying to decide whether to start by loading windows 2003 onto the VM
and try an install (first time experience trying this) or imaging an existing
machine and restoring to the VM.  So far attempts at the restore method has
been unsuccessful.

Thanks,

Scott E.