Re: [foxboro] Help with WP/AW 51 Series

  • From: Brian Long <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:25:28 -0500

The response below from Alex is why I have a hard time understanding why
anyone would choose to base control systems on hardware and operating
system software you can't control,(Windows, Sun, HP, Dell, etc).  Seems
like it would have been much easier to stay with your own stuff (control
your hardware and operating system software) and allow users to interface
however they want.

Brian Long
Arkansas Kraft