Re: [foxboro] HMI SCREEN SNAPSHOTS

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <Russ.Boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:24:53 -0500

Hypersnap has been on IA stations for many years..

But I believe the original question is focused on automatic snapshot occurring
when a certain plant event occurs.
There are probably many ways to make that happen....but would have to be
narrowed down to key specific events...and probably capture in a Monitor block
or something.