Re: [foxboro] Go Global security issue

  • From: "Schouten, Frits JF" <Frits.Schouten@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 07:26:06 +1100

I'd like to make a remark to this.
Although Foxboro didn't sell the GoGlobalUX (ver. 2.0 and up) I'm using it
on our Foxboro system with great satisfaction.
GoGlobalUX even works with the quirky Foxboro software like ICC, Display
Configurator/Builder etc.
Imagine DM/FoxView in one Windoze frame. Click on the ALARM button and the
AM pops up in its own Windoze frame.
Click in a trend and the trendconfig pops up in its own Windoze frame.
Isn't it marvellous to be able to move those frames out of the way..........
It's the package for office dwellers.

Cheers,
Frits Schouten.
NZ-Steel