Re: [foxboro] Foxboro list

  • From: <duc.do@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 16:01:05 -0400

Folks,

Before we're deluged with more messages, I asked for off-list (read: directly
to me!) alerts of problems sending to the list.

Let me repeat, if you experience administrative problems with sending/receiving
mail from this list, recently or at any time, please send me a private e-mail
so as not to bother the rest of the list subscribers, who can't do anything to
resolve the problems. Either foxboro-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or my e-mails, duc
at thedos dot org and/or duc.do at dowcorning dot com will reliably reach me.

Thank you!

Duc