Re: [foxboro] FoxCAE 4.0

  • From: <jmowrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 9:00:32 -0500

Imram:

This sounds like a problem I had a few years ago.  As I recall, there are three
.MEM files in the FoxCAE directory (not the database directories, but the
FoxCAE40 directory where the executable files and DLL's are located).  If you
delete these files, I believe it remakes them with the defaults.

Since I can't find my notes on this, I'd suggest renaming them, but keeping
them in the directory (say rename as *.BAK).  Then, try and start up FoxCAE.
It should remake them.  This may solve your problem.  Note that it will
probably not come up with the last database you worked in, as this is in the
MEM files.

Let me know how this turns out, please.  If it doesn't work, rename the *.bak
files to *.mem.

Jim Mowrey