Re: [foxboro] Ferret4.2 FBM200 Data collection problem

  • From: <andrew.roberts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:15:45 +0100

I had the same problem when running ferret 4.2 on a IA system with 6.2.1
on it, but on a hot system with version 6.5 it worked fine. I asked
Invensys about this and they informed me that it was probably only
tested on a later version and not a version that was as old as 6.2.1.

Sorry I cannot help you anymore

thanks