Re: [foxboro] FW: Modbus Multidrop

  • From: Acuña, José <jose.acuna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 11:27:08 -0400

It is very common for us (Invensys-Arg) to use RS-232 to RS-485 converters =
, for Modbus connection from Tricon/Trident to I/A Integrators. Both for mu=
ltidrop and also to have longer distances.
May be there is a better one in the market, but we always use the ADAM with=
 perfect results up to now.

Saludos, Jos=E9 Acu=F1a