Re: [foxboro] FFTUNE with PIDA

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:01:19 -0400

As an engineer with no vested interest in Invensys, I can state that Invensys
has many control system engineers with great experience in using PIDA with
FFTUNE blocks  on difficult control applications.  There is a cost and that is
often a sore point with users but I know of many applications where Invesnys
engineers applied the product and it worked great.

Terry