Re: [foxboro] FFTUNE with PIDA

  • From: "foxpat" <foxpat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 19:04:43 +0200

I 'played' with it but decided it was not for me..
To much of a black-box, to little practical examples but most of all, I like
to know what I'm doing and have full control over all parameters.
We stick to conventional feedforward scheme's with LLAG, DTIME, CALC, BIAS
etc blocks and link the feedforward to PIDA.BBIAS

However, I could have asked the same questions when I first started with I/A
and the above mentioned statements would not have kept me from trying. I'm
suggesting you give it a go!

Kind regards,

Patrick Martens,
Zeeland Refinery